Frequently Asked Questions
- Why does the software stop working after
Our software is distributed with a 30 day trial period from the day you first install it onto your computer.
After your 30-day trial is over, you must purchase the software or remove it from your computer.
The main advantage is that you get to try the software before you pay for it to determine if it suits your needs.
- Our company purchased some licenses previously but now we need more. How can I upgrade the number of licenses?
You will need to purchase the additional licenses required as a new order. Once you have done this, e-mail us and let us know both your order ID numbers so we can merge your license keys into one.
The automated license key you receive after making the purchase above can be disregarded, as we will need to manually merge the keys.
- How many licenses do we need to purchase for your product?
This depends on which product you are purchasing. Read the Volume Licensing section on the
purchase page for more detail, or contact us if you are still unclear about this.
- My computer crashed recently and I lost my license key. Can I get another copy?
If you have lost your license key, send us an e-mail with your order number or full name and e-mail address at time of registration.
After verifying the details, we will re-issue your license key at no charge.
We recommend keeping a backup of your license key on a USB or portable hard drive.
- I downloaded a file from your web site but my computer says it is corrupted.
This problem is usually caused by your computer or ISP caching an incomplete version of the file. Each time you attempt to download the file you will retrieve the same incomplete copy.
You should try clearing your web browser cache first. If that doesn't help, try waiting 24 hours for your ISP cache to clear before trying again.